In-line with the Government restrictions we have limited capacity. We have the option of dining inside or outside.
Please note the following cancellation policy applies to all the bookings. Although the card details will be taken to hold the booking, there will be no holding of charge to card at any point.
Late cancellations and no shows make it very hard for us to continue to provide the high level of service strive to achieve. As a result of this we have the following cancellation policy.
- Bookings are required to provide credit card details at the time of booking.
- We do not take a deposit at the time of booking, only hold the card details on file to use if necessary.
- Our cancellation policy comes into effect 24 hours before your booking. Any changes or cancellations should be notified to us at least 24 hours. In case of late bookings done on the same day, any cancellation done with in 6 hours of your arrival time, will be charged at $25 per person.
- If after this time you fail to arrive at the restaurant at the time of your booking we reserve the right to charge $25 per guest that has not attended.
- It is our intention not to enforce this policy and if you keep us up to date with any changes even within the time frame set for the cancellation policy we will not charge you.
- We understand that sometimes things happen and will always be accommodating if we feel that you have done your best to keep us up to date with any changes. If for any reasons your whole group needs to be in isolation or go for a COVID test, we will not charge any cancellation fee, however an evidence of such request for each individual of your party needs to be produced.